~ My Special 20th b'day ~

[Saturday - January, 15th 2011]

Annyeong ~
Today is my special day
yup today is my birthday
i'm 20 years old now :D
Really thankful to God His bless and love for me and let me stay healthy..

Today 15-01-2011 is the first time too i celebrate my b'day with my new friends in college at Surabaya~
We're really have fun today..
And i've got 2 surprize cakes from them and the gift is :
"Three Donghae Oppa's pictures with A3 size.."
Oppa is so handsome there ~

(*I will put this photos beside my bed , hohoho ~)

Gumawo chingu ~
(Mela, Alodia, Puput, Astro, Liechen, Evelin, Stevi, Xena, and Shirley)

All of you are the best!!

But 2 of my friends are not join us today.
Lusi is on vacation at her hometown and Feli must practice her piano's skill for AOG tomorrow.
But they still my best friend ever!! ;)

Today puput and me invites our best friends to celebrate our b'day
(puput b'day is on january, 4th 2011)
We have lunch time in Hachi2 Bistro together..
and of course photo session!!
hohohoho



Today is really happy day~

once again want to say thank you for God, for my Family, my Friends
and also for donghae oppa and super junior that makes me can always smile ^^~


- 라니
-
~ Ranie Rosaria ~

1 comments:

-Ranie Rosaria- said...

wah q perlu meningkatkan bahasa inggrisku lagiii!! hahahaha... ~

seandainya blog saya bisa diisi dgn bahasa korea~
wkwk

Post a Comment

Back to Top